Updates about the highly rated The Omni-Directional Three-Dimensional Vectoring Paper Printed Omnibus for Bewitched Analysis a.k.a. The Bewitched History Book written by David L. Pierce about the history of Bewitched including episode reiterations, trivia, and reviews as well as historical events surrounding those episodes.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

And the official release date is....

...April 30, 2012! Less than a month away!

Since my last post, several things have happened.

I went around the Salt Lake valley to the various book stores asking about them selling my book. Most of them said they would like to, however, they needed to wait until it was actually available through Ingram (the reseller) to commit. There were two stores that said they would love to do a book signing!!

Last week, I sent out requests to The Salt Lake Tribune, City Weekly, and Salt Lake City Magazine for interviews. Scott Pierce (no relation) of the Tribune got back with me and said that he would love to do an interview and he said he would have time this week, however, when I responded with my schedule he never replied. The City Weekly said they would love to review the book and I could drop off a review copy. I have yet to hear from the magazine.

This past week The Bewitched History Book was selected as Book of the Week by my publisher's blog!

http://www.bearmanorblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/book-of-week.html

And just this past Wednesday, on my daily visit to Amazon.com to see if maybe the book was on there yet, I was pleasantly surprised to find it on there! And I found it on barnesandnoble.com as well. It's so cool seeing MY book on those sites with me listed as author! That was also the day I found out about the April 30 release date, which has been a sad day in Bewitched history up to this point as it was the day in 1974 that Agnes Moorehead (Endora) passed away from cancer. However, from now on, it'll be a joyous day! And it's so appropriate that it's in April as David White (Larry), Dick Sargent (Durwood), Gary Richard (Fisherman's Memorial statue stand in), and Elizabeth Montgomery (Samantha) all have birth days.

I also have set up an interview with my favorite morning radio show, The Morning Zoo on 97.1ZHT for the morning of April 23 at 8:30 AM. If you are in the United States, but not in Utah, you can still listen live on www.iheartradio.com or you can download the IHeart app to your smartphone.

I have to say that this whole experience is very much like a dream! In fact, like a day dream, literally! For many years now, on many nights before falling asleep, I've envisioned what it would be like to have a book I wrote be out on the market and how it would be to talk about it on the radio or TV. I hope to soon have interviews with the TV news stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment