Updates about the highly rated The Omni-Directional Three-Dimensional Vectoring Paper Printed Omnibus for Bewitched Analysis a.k.a. The Bewitched History Book written by David L. Pierce about the history of Bewitched including episode reiterations, trivia, and reviews as well as historical events surrounding those episodes.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Facebook/Blog Cover photo!

So I finished editing the typesetter's manuscript of my book and sent it back and received it back tonight to give it the once-more-over. And pretty much that means that any day now it's going to the press!!

And, I also enlisted my brother Pibby to help me create the cover photo for Facebook which I also just posted at the top of this blog. Isn't it awesome?! Thanks Pibby!

And, now, just to see who is paying attention I got some BIG news...along with the finished version of the insides of my book I got the preliminary version of the COVER of the book!! And it is awesome!! The designer is named Brian Pearce and he did a fantastic job! I'm going to wait awhile before I reveal it because there are just a few things that need to be tweaked, but it's awesome.

I can't believe how close it's getting to have an actual book I wrote in PRINT!

No comments:

Post a Comment