Updates about the highly rated The Omni-Directional Three-Dimensional Vectoring Paper Printed Omnibus for Bewitched Analysis a.k.a. The Bewitched History Book written by David L. Pierce about the history of Bewitched including episode reiterations, trivia, and reviews as well as historical events surrounding those episodes.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

No more edits and a cover!

This past week I finished with all the edits to be done and created an index which was a most grueling process! I wish I had known to create it as I went along, however, this is a learning experience.
Just tonight I created the copy for the back cover of the book and sent that off so, for reals now, as soon as that's approved it's going to print!!!
And I just revealed the cover on the facebook page so here it is for anybody here that might be reading this blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment