Updates about the highly rated The Omni-Directional Three-Dimensional Vectoring Paper Printed Omnibus for Bewitched Analysis a.k.a. The Bewitched History Book written by David L. Pierce about the history of Bewitched including episode reiterations, trivia, and reviews as well as historical events surrounding those episodes.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Bit about BearManor Media

You may not be familiar with BearManor Media, the publisher of my book, so I thought I would share why I chose them.



BearManor has been around since 2001 when author Ben Ohmart found that he liked the publishing aspect better than writing which lead him to create his own publishing company. They have focused on media-related biographies and recently have broke into TV series-related books.


The first book I purchased from BearManor was I Love the Illusion: The Life and Career of Agnes Moorehead (Endora on Bewitched), written by Charles Tranberg. It quite honestly is one of the best, if not THE best biographies, I have ever read. It was very thoroughly researched and included many pictures not seen before.


Another book I have from BearManor is by actor and all around GREAT guy, Ron Masak entitled I've Met All My Heroes from A to Z. This was a fun little book, not so much biography, but really an encyclopedia of everyone that has had such a great influence on his life.



There are many other books from BearManor that I haven't acquired yet, but of course, the one I'm looking forward to the most is The Omni-Directional Three-Dimensional Vectoring Paper-Printed Omnibus for Bewitched Analysis a.k.a The Bewitched History Book by ME!

Please check out the great selection of books available from BearManor at http://www.bearmanormedia.com/.






No comments:

Post a Comment